Who We Are
Forever Solutions Group (FSG) is a woman owned small business founded to pursue Cyber Security as its core competency. Since creation, FSG has participated in separate information security tasks in the government and commercial areas around the world.
FSG has outstanding credentials in its core capabilities of risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, web application and network penetration testing, third party commercial product assessment (Vendor Risk Assessment), physical security assessment, Security Assessment &Authorization (SA&A), and all areas of cyber security engineering. We help our customers to comply with FISMA, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, ISO requirements. Forever Solutions Group helps its customers achieve success by delivering high-quality, innovative information assurance and cyber security services solutions based on trust and confidence.
Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritization to optimize budgets, risk and operational processes. We do all these while valuing each and every employee. Employees are our primary source of strength.
All FSG consultants come from a computer science, engineering, or information systems discipline. Our team includes published authors, federal security policy contributors, patent holders, open source developers, and industry thought leaders.
What Sets Us Apart
- Experience: Our consultants have extensive experience in the area of Information Security. We leverage on our experience and knowledge of latest technologies, industry best standards and compliance requirements to meet business objectives.
- Focus: Technology risk management and information security are our specialties. They’re all that we do, and they’re what we do best.
- Commitment: we take the time to learn what a risk or vulnerability means for your technologies and the enterprise as a whole. Our deliverables include customized, actionable recommendations – not textbook controls.
- Efficiency: We deliver draft reports within one week of completing fieldwork
- Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A)
- Application Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Network Security
- Security Operations
- Information Technology (IT) Audits and Risk Assessment
- Security Awareness and Training
- IT Policy and Procedure Review and Redesign
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- DUNS 80861335
- Cage Code 7Y6V9
- Self Certified EDWOSB
- 8(a)SBA Certified
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- HACS SIN (All Categories)
- High Value Assets (HVA)
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Hunt
- Incident Response
- Penetration Testing